- How YOU doin'?
- That's what she said.
- Holy ___, Batman!
- Is that your final answer?
- Soup (or whatever ) Nazi
- No soup for you!
- I KNOW!
- Whatchu talkin' about Willis?
- That's hot.
- Not that there's anything wrong with that.
- Silly rabbit. (Trix are for kids)
- Oh no he di'n't.
- I have a bad feeling about this.
- Smarter than your average bear.
- Save the cheerleader, save the world.
- Resistance is futile.
- These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
How to Speak American
All of these are catchphrases from television or movies that have made it into everyday English conversation, at least in the states. How many do you know or use?