Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bored.

So, I guess I haven't blogged in a while.

... *crickets*...

I've been busy, alright. You know, playing a little Zelda, Phantom Hourglass, bussing endlessly from Surrey to school, and getting sick like ALL THE TIME.

(Sorry, just recently watched all 34 KevJumba youtube clips, and am picking up the nonchalant attitude.)

So yeah. BUSY.

When I'm not busy doing nothing, I'm doing cool things like secret computing science research work (which I'll talk about if/when I actually get results I can brag about). Let's just say it has something to do with CAPTCHAs. And not at all about trying to break them.

I'm also building a terrifying robot in my basement, which may in fact bring an end to world hunger, car washes, and Oprah. So far, it has aged to the level of a 4-month infant, and is progressing steadily.

I'm just kidding. So far I only have blueprints, where blueprints mean drawings in my FREN 301 notebook, and drawings mean scribbles with hearts and flowers. *sigh* One day I will build robots, with real hearts. And real flowers.

OH DID I MENTION I WON A FREE TRIP TO GOOGLE!?

... I need to go to bed.

No comments: