Things I have learned so far:
1. Everyone in LA has a Blackberry.
2. I don't think I really want to go out after dark.
3. Canadians stick out like a sore thumb even without the flag sewn onto their backpacks.
4. Santa Monica is EXPENSIVE.
5. I've fallen in love with that warm, Pacific breeze.
Unfortunately, I can't divulge much due to an NDA and my findability on the web... sigh. It would make for such good blogging. What I can say is that Google Santa Monica seems to be a hip, happenin', welcoming place, and I am happy to be here!